It’s that time of the year when most of us would be inquisitive to know how 2014 will treat us. However, a true Bollywood fanatic and film-buff will surely be eager to know how 2014 will fare for our very own movie stars.
Our in-house expert and ace astro-numerologist Bhavikk Sangghvi predicts the fate of our biggest stars in 2014.
According to Bhavikk, numerologically, the year 2014 (2 + 0 + 1 + 4 = 7) will come under the dominance of Number 7 (Ketu) – the planet of peace and tranquility.
Considered to be one of the most spiritual numbers, all persons born on dates 7, 16 or 25 of any month are ruled by Ketu. People whose destiny number add up to Number 7 are also ruled by Ketu. For example, 12th April 1989 (1 + 2 + 4 + 1 + 9 + 8 + 9 = 34 = 3 + 4 = 7).
Plus, Number 7 is directly linked with Number 2 (Moon) as these two numbers always go hand in hand.
People born under the zodiac sign of Cancer (20th June – 20th July) or ‘Kark Raashee’ (moon sign) are also ruled by both these numbers.
In numerology, the set of 1, 2, 4 and 7 are considered to be like a ‘family' of numbers and 2014 will be a good year for people who are born on the dates or the series of 1, 2, 4 and 7 such as 1, 10, 19, 28 or 2, 11, 20, 29 or 4, 13, 22, 31 or 7, 16 and 25.
No prizes for guessing that the year 2014 will belong to them.
Now read his predictions below to find out what 2014 holds for your favourite stars.
1) Aamir Khan (14th March 1965): Our very own Mr.Perfectionist is ruled by Number 5 (Mercury), Number 3 (ruler Jupiter – Pisces) and Number 2 (Moon). After creating ‘dhoom’(literally!) with ‘Dhoom 3’, his next release ‘P.K.’ with the genius Rajkumar Hirani will set new benchmarks for others to follow. The new season of his television show will also garner huge ratings. Wearing a ‘Pearl’ will give him mental peace and reduce stress levels if any.
2) Salman Khan (27th December 1965): The nation’s most loved star, Salman is ruled by Number 9 (Mars), Number 8 (ruler Saturn – Capricorn) and Number 6 (Venus). His soon-to-release ‘Jai Ho’ will be a sure shot blockbuster, whereas his Eid offering for his fans ‘Kick’ will redefine box office numbers.
Although he might date someone, he will remain single and happy throughout 2014. Wearing a ‘Diamond’ above 50 cents or half a carat will ensure someone really sweet enters in his life.
3) Shahrukh Khan (2nd November 1965): Influenced by Numbers 2 and 7 (Moon and Ketu) and Number 9 (Scorpio – ruler Mars), SRK being in his 49th year indicates an excellent phase for him in the times ahead. As usual, he will be winning a host of awards for ‘Chennai Express’. His X’mas release aptly titled’ ‘Happy New Year’ will do roaring business and break records of his own film. There will be happier times on the personal front as well whereas his IPLT20 cricket team ‘Kolkata Knight Riders’ performance in the upcoming season will also be encouraging. Wearing a ‘Cat’s Eye’ on a Thursday mid-night will remove negativity and enhance his luck even further.
4) Hrithik Roshan (10th January 1974): Hrithik is primarily ruled by the most powerful star – the Sun (Number 1). Being a Capricorn, he is also ruled by Number 8 (Saturn) and his destiny number adds to Number 5 (Mercury). Hrithik will be now be entering the 41st year of his life which indicates his best year is ahead of him. On the film front, his next release ‘Bang Bang’, will fare extremely well at the box office. Wearing a ‘Blue Sapphire’ (after testing) on a Saturday(two hours and forty minutes before sunset) in his middle finger will take his graph to an altogether different level and put him in the international league.
5) Ranbir Kapoor (28th September 1982): Ranbir comes under the direct influence of Number 1 (Sun), Number 6 (Venus – Libra) and Number 3 (Jupiter). In his 32nd year, it is a good time for Ranbir on the professional front and on the personal side as well. His compatibility with Katrina (16th July 1983) is superb and they should at least get engaged in the last quarter of 2014. His releases, ‘Roy’ and ‘Jagga Jasoos’ will do decent business, but it will be Anurag Kashyap’s ‘Bombay Velvet’ which will catapult him to a higher league. Wearing a ‘Yellow Sapphire’ in gold on his right hand index finger on a Thursday evening (one hour before sunset) will help him remain focused and head in the right direction. His current name spelling is adding up to Number 40 which is not a positive number and hence he should spell his name as RANBIR R. KAPOOR for best results.
Astro Numerologist Bhavikk Sangghvi (+919820275535)